The data administrator and operator of the Website is ENVILAB-EKO NIP: 948 171 06 35, tel. 504 299 080 e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “ENVILAB-EKO.” or “Administrator”).
ENVILAB-EKO cares for the security of the shared personal data of Website users, in particular against access by unauthorized persons. When running the Website, ENVILAB-EKO uses technical measures aimed at the best protection of personal data collected by ENVILAB-EKO against unauthorized access or use by unauthorized persons.
ENVILAB-EKO attaches particular importance to protecting the privacy of Website users and with due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection, security and confidentiality of the processed personal data of Website users and other persons, in particular against their loss, misuse and modification.
ENVILAB-EKO protects personal data against their processing in violation of applicable law and exercises constant control over the data processing process, allowing only persons authorized to process personal data to process personal data.
PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE WWW.ENVILAB-EKO.COM WEBSITE
- The Administrator provides all Website users with the implementation of the rights under Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 /WE (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter referred to as the GDPR) and acts regulating the principles of the GDPR in the Polish legal order.
- The administrator processes personal data provided voluntarily by Website users in order to: respond to user inquiries sent using the contact form, in the following scope:
- first name and last name
- adres e-mail
- numer telefonu
- The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that personal data is:
- processed lawfully;
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes;
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- stored in a form that allows identification of the persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- Personal data provided in the inquiry will be processed in order to answer the Website user’s inquiry – the basis is the legitimate interest of the administrator – art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to provide an answer.
- Personal data will not be transferred outside the EEA.
- The data will be stored until the inquiry is answered and until the correspondence regarding the submitted inquiry is completed.
- You have the right to:
- request the administrator to access your personal data;
- rectification of personal data;
- restrictions on the processing of personal data;
- object to processing,
- deletion of personal data;
- data portability;
- lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- In matters related to the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by correspondence to the following address: ENVILAB-EKO Norbert Dąbrowski, ul. bp Bernarda Bogedaina 3, 50-514 Wrocław.
- Based on the user’s data, ENVILAB-EKO stipulates that it may make automated decisions, including decisions resulting from profiling, related to the provision of services to Website users.
- The administrator performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information entered voluntarily in the form,
- by collecting “cookies”
If the user does not agree to cookies, these files will not be processed.
- Installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. “Cookies” contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those that require authorization. The user may at any time change the settings of his browser so that cookies are either accepted or rejected, or so that the user is notified of not placing these files on his computer.
- The Website uses the following types of “cookies”
- permanent – they remain in the device’s web browser until they are deleted by the user or until a predetermined time specified in the parameters of the cookie file.
- session – remain in the browser until it is turned off or you log out of the website on which they were posted,
- The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations.